I would hire these little guys in a heartbeat!
Just recently heard of the Great Horror Campout, and boy it sounds great.
As said by the website
The Great Horror Campout is a 12-hour, overnight, interactive Horror camping adventure. Campers can choose their level of engagement by their choice of activities and tent zone. It can be an extreme horror adventure or a more mild horror adventure. It’s completely up to the camper.
There are different levels, and campers can choose whichever
- Tent Zone/Camping out (High Startle)
- Yellow Tent Zone (Chicken Zone)
- “Hell Hunt” (Interactive, Highly Immersive Terror)
- Speed Bumps (Interactive, Highly Immersive Terror)
- Crowd Surges (Interactive, Highly Immersive Terror)
- Horror Movies (Chicken Zone)
- Bonfire (High Startle)
- Fringe Areas/Bathrooms/Mess Hall (High Startle)
It may include total darkness, water spray and splash, uneven surfaces, steps up and down, strobe lighting, latex, narrow tunnels, crouch spaces which require you to bend down while walking, sudden loud noises, live scareactors, fog and scent effects which are all intended to startle and frighten you.
It is not for anyone under 18 and is not recommended for people with heart or back problems, pregnant women, people prone to seizures or anyone who has an affliction that is made worse by fear, anxiety or flashing lights.
“Filipino artist Noel Cruz transforms mass-produced dolls to create stunningly realistic one-of-a-kind figures of celebrities.”